Terra Gaia Concentrated Laundry Detergent is gentle and ideal for coloured laundry, especially children’s clothes and cloth nappies. It is highly concentrated but gentle on tissues.
What is it for?
An excellent choice for washing children’s clothes and cloth nappies, and an ideal detergent for coloured laundry.
How to use:
- Hand washing: use 15 ml (2 capfuls) of washing gel.
- Washing in the washing machine: dissolve 15 ml (2 capfuls) of washing gel in 100 ml of warm water and add to 4-5 kg of laundry.
- Highly concentrated: only 15 ml per wash and one 500 ml bottle is enough for 33 washes. This saves resources and reduces packaging waste.
- Biodegradable: the detergent is free of dyes, synthetic fragrances and potentially harmful ingredients. It is environmentally friendly.
- Ecogarantie certificate: the Terra Gaia laundry detergent is certified Ecogarantie, which guarantees its ecological credentials and high standards.
15-<30% chestnut extract (Aesculus hippocastanum), sodium carbonate, chelating agent (GLDA), glycerol, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate.