Key ingredients and benefits: It is a vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) food supplement that is beneficial for bones, muscles and the immune system. Vitamin D3 can help maintain normal bones and teeth, normal muscle function and normal immune function.
- Source: Vitamin D3 is extracted from lanolin, which is made from sheep’s wool.
- Additional ingredients: the main filler is hemp seed meal.
- Company mission:ECOSH is an Estonian nutritional supplement manufacturer dedicated to producing natural, high quality and effective nutritional supplements.
- Capsules: vegetarian, plant-based capsules, without preservatives, suitable for most vegetarians.
- Ingredients: each capsule contains 480 mg of hemp seed meal and 4000 IU (100 μg) of vitamin D3, which is 2000% of the recommended daily allowance.
- Suggested Use: It is recommended that adults take 1 capsule daily with water.
- Warnings: It is not a food substitute, the recommended dosage should be followed and it is important to have a balanced diet.
- Packaging: the product is packaged in a pack of 90 vegetarian capsules.
- Storage conditions: It is recommended to store in a dry, dark place, out of the reach of children, at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
- Manufacturer and distributor: manufactured in Estonia by Ecosh Life OÜ, distributed in Lithuania by Ecosh UAB.
- Certification:The product is manufactured in accordance with EU food hygiene regulations, ISO 22000:2018 food safety standard and other requirements.
cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), hemp (Cannabis sativa) seed flour, pullulan (vegetarian, plant-derived capsule shell).