ECOSH Selenium is a dietary supplement designed to provide the vital trace element selenium, which plays an important role in antioxidant systems, thyroid hormone metabolism and other bodily functions.
Who is it for?
- Immune system: Supports the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Thyroid: Supports normal thyroid function.
- Fertility: Supports normal spermatogenesis.
- Skin and nails: Contributes to normal hair and nails.
- Oxidative protection: protects cells from oxidative damage.
The story of Selen:
Selenium was discovered in 1817. Swedish chemist Jöns Jacob Berzelius. However, it was not until later that we learned about its importance for health. Since the human body is unable to synthesise selenium, it is obtained from food.
Composition of the product:
One food supplement contains 150μg of selenium, which is 278% of the recommended daily intake. The most important ingredient is the bioactive L-selenomethionine, which is faster and more absorbable, without the need for additional reactions within the cell.
Instructions for use:
The recommended dose is one capsule per day with meals.
rice flour, L-selenomethionine, pullulan (vegetarian, plant-based capsule shell).