Composition of the product:
- Carbohydrates: 750 mg galacto-oligosaccharides, 750 mg fructo-oligosaccharides, 551,12 mg other oligosaccharides.
- Fruits: 247.89 mg (plums, figs, mandarin oranges, red wax cucumber).
- Vegetables: 84.84 mg (spinach, kale).
- Mushrooms: 40.57 mg (Shiitake mushrooms, maitake mushrooms, Brazilian agaric).
- Berries: 36.15 mg (goji berries, rosehips).
- Sea Buckthorn and algae extracts: 26.55 mg.
- Good bacteria: 9 mg (various strains of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus).
Instructions for use:
- How to take: One sachet once a day, 3 to 7 times a week, depending on individual needs.
- When to take: Preferably in the morning, without food.
- How to use: squeeze the contents of the sachet directly into your mouth and swallow. Can be taken with water.
- Storage conditions: consume immediately after opening the bag.
Purpose: Fermented herbal extract can help support gut health, improve digestion and strengthen the immune system thanks to its composition of prebiotics, probiotics and other beneficial herbal ingredients.
galacto-oligosaccharides, fructo-oligosaccharides, oligosaccharides (molasses), plums, figs, tangerines, red wax, vegetable spinach, dark cabbage, edible gum (shiitake mushroom), tufted sedum (maitake mushroom), brazilian agaric, chinese gooseberry (goji berries), whipberry and southern rowanberry, seagrass (hizikia fusiforme) leaves and stems, algae (undaria pinnatifida) leaves and stems, algae (laminaria japonica) leaves and stems, acidity regulator citric acid, good bacteria (b.breve m-16v , b.infantis m-63, b.longum bb536, b.lactis bl-04®, l.acidophilus la-14®, l.brevis nbrc 3345, l.bulgaricus nbrc 13953, l.casei to-a, l. fermentum nbrc 3071, l. helveticus nbrc 3809, l. plantarum to-a), s. thermophilus nbrc 13957).