Dr. Ohhira® standard formula food supplement is intended for intestinal health. To evaluate this type of product, it is best to take into account several important aspects:
- Ingredients: the supplement includes 12 types of probiotics, which is good because many gut health experts recommend probiotics with a variety of bacterial strains. This helps to ensure that the probiotics will actually attach to the intestinal walls and work effectively.
- Biogenic metabolites: The low molecular weight substances produced by probiotics can help to improve gut health, help reduce inflammation, improve digestion and help digest food.
- Natural ingredients: adding sources such as vegetables, fruits, berries and mushrooms can help provide nutrients for probiotics to grow and develop.
- Capsule design: Dr. Ohhira’s patented capsule appears to protect the probiotics from stomach acid and ensure that the bacteria reach the gut alive and healthy.
- Research: Research is key to determining the effectiveness of products. The study in Japan gives more confidence in the product.
- Suitability for vegans/vegetarians: a supplement without animal ingredients is perfect for those following a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- Awards: The product appears to have received some international awards, which may be another indication of the quality and reliability of the product.
However, it is worth consulting a healthcare professional or nutritionist to find out whether this dietary supplement will benefit you personally. Everyone’s body is unique, and what works for one person may not have the same effect on another.
oligosaccharides (molasses), plum (prunus domestica) extract, spinach (spinacia oleracea l.) leaf extract, chinese barberry / goji berry (lycium chinense) extract, edible gum / shiitake mushroom (lentinula edodes) powder, dark cabbage (brassica rapa var. perviridis) leaf and stem extract, fig (ficus carica l.) extract, whipberry and southern rowan (v.ashei reade, v.australe small) extract, red waxberry (myrica rubra) fruit extract, fragrant tangerine (citrus junos sieb. ex tanaka) extract, Brazilian agaric (agaricus blazei) powder, edelweiss/maitake mushroom (grifola frondosa) powder, seaweed (hizikia fusiforme) leaves and stems, seaweed (undaria pinnatifida and laminaria japonica) leaves and stems; viable bacteria: bifidobacteria (bifid.breve m-16v, b. infantis m-63, b.longum bb536, b.lactis bl-04®), lactobacilli (l.acidophilus la-14®, l.brevis nbrc 3345, l.bulgaricus nbrc 13953, l.casei to-a, l. fermentum nbrc 3071, l. helveticus nbrc 3809, l. plantarum to-a), s. thermophilus nbrc 13957; safflower (carthamus tinctorius l.) seed oil, seaweed (lithothamnion calcareum) powder, vegetable (rapeseed, soybean) oil, emulsifier polyglycerol esters of fatty acids; starch, thickener carrageenan, humectant glycerol, colour caramel. seaweed (lithothamnion calcareum) powder, vegetable (rapeseed, soybean) oil, emulsifier polyglycerol esters of fatty acids; starch, thickener carrageenan, humectant glycerol, colour caramel. seaweed (lithothamnion calcareum) powder, vegetable (rapeseed, soybean) oil, emulsifier polyglycerol esters of fatty acids; starch, thickener carrageenan, humectant glycerol, colour caramel.